~ C A L M I N G ~


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

curi...curi...curi!!!!!?

29 jun 09
my mom was alone at home...
my dad n sisters gone out for work..
n i was at uniten settling anything dat i had to...
n in the evenin, i got a call from my eldest sister...
and angrily she told me that our shoes had been stolen by bloody hell stupid idiot f****** thieves...

my mom went out from house to open the gate for my sis n dad came back from work...
then she got into tha house again to take sumthing...
not that long...
just about for 5 minutes!!!
then she went out again
she saw one of our neighbor shutting the gate...
and he told that there were 2 guys riding a motorcycle
got into our garage and took two big boxes
containin our shoes...
my everlast shoes - gone
my sis's birthday shoes - gone
my mom's most beautiful shoes - gone
my dad's most expensive shoes - gone
car's batteries - also gone!!!
arghhhhh!!!!!
very frustrated!!!!!
and thank god nothing happen to my mom...
and one thing i wanna tell u...
THIS MAKE ME WANNA GO TO WOODBURY SO MANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so everybody!!!
an announcement here!!!!
dont open your house gate very often!!!
and dont leave ur goods outside your house (garage)
please from every circumstances that had been presented to me
do take a very high level of PRECAUTION STEPS before you get da same thing
please and please and please!!!!!!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed